According to Shermain Pea, the owner of 7th Heaven KTV & Cafe at SAFRA Tampines, Mac & Cheese is one of their best-sellers and “an all kids’ favourite”.
A cafe by day that’s converted into a music bar at night, 7th Heaven aims to create a comfortable environment where family and friends can bond over good food. The cafe prides itself on their home-grown herbs and making most of their ingredients from scratch.
Together with cafe chef Kelvin, Shermain shares a simple recipe for Mac & Cheese here. While we have more time staying home this month, why not give the recipe a try?
Ingredients (Serves 1)
2 whole mushrooms, sliced
1pc turkey bacon, diced
1pc chicken ham, diced
1 tbsp cheese sauce
80g mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 250 deg C.
2. Fry mushrooms, bacon and ham together.
3. Cook macaroni according to packet instructions.
4. Mix cheese sauce with macaroni.
5. Stack all ingredients in pan and top with grated mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake in oven for 6 minutes.
7. Remove and add egg.
8. Bake again for 2 minutes. Sprinkle parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
Also try 7th Heaven’s recipe for Yuan Yang Margherita Pizza!
7th Heaven KTV & Cafe is located at 1/A Tampines Street 92, #03-02 SAFRA Tampines; Tel: 6538 0312; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only takeaway and delivery are available for now. For more information, visit safra.sg/
Share your favourite recipes with us at email@example.com and you could see it featured here!