Owner of 7th Heaven KTV & Cafe, Shermain Pea, takes great pride in the food served at the cafe. “We are not just a karaoke place that serves snacks and bar bites, we are a lot more than that. We serve a wide variety of food that is suitable for all ages and dietary preferences.”
A cafe by day that’s converted into a music bar at night, 7th Heaven boasts 15 private karaoke rooms (temporarily closed due to Covid-19 measures) and aims to create a comfortable environment where family and friends can bond over good food.
7th Heaven also makes most of their ingredients from scratch, such as the tomato sauce in the recipe below, bakes their own cakes and tarts, and grows their own herbs. Their home-grown basil leaves are featured in their recipe for Yuan Yang Margherita Pizza. Why not give it a try?
Ingredients (Serves 4)
120g pizza dough (Pizza kits with pre-kneaded dough and pizza ingredients are available from 7th Heaven)
2 tbsp tomato sauce
50g cheddar cheese
110g mozzarella cheese
1/2 handful portobello mushrooms, sliced
1 handful mixed mushroom, sliced
4 pcs basil leaves
Grated parmesan cheese and chilli flakes, to serve (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 250 deg C.
2. Flatten dough into a circle with rolling pin.
3. Spread tomato sauce on half of the pizza dough and sprinkle cheese on whole pizza dough.
4. Add mushrooms to the half without tomato sauce.
5. Put pizza into oven and bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and add basil leaves to the half with tomato sauce.
6. Crack egg in the middle of the pizza and put back into oven for 2 minutes.
7. Sprinkle grated parmesan and chill flakes before serving. (optional)
7th Heaven KTV & Cafe is located at 1/A Tampines Street 92, #03-02 SAFRA Tampines; Tel: 6538 0312; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit safra.sg/
Share your favourite recipes with us at email@example.com and you could see it featured here!