In Part 2 of this series, we again join Muzammil Mansor, Fitness Trainer at SAFRA Punggol’s EnergyOne gym, together with his wife as they show us more easy exercises you can do with your partner.
1. Medicine Ball Crunch
If you do not have a medicine ball, you can use a filled water bottle.
1. Lay on your backs in the crunch position.
2. At the count of ‘go’, crunch up and pass the medicine ball to your partner.
3. Perform this for 10 reps.
2. One Legged Lunge
1. Stand behind your partner.
2. Grab your partner’s ankle while your partner performs 5 lunges for each leg.
3. When done, switch roles with your partner and repeat.
3. Circular Leg Raise
1. Sit on the mat facing each other and extend both legs.
2. Raise your legs and move them in a circular clockwise direction. Your partner does the same in an anti-clockwise direction.
3. Do 10 reps in each direction.
Discover 3 more easy exercises you can do with your partner here!
Special thanks to Seri Munirah for participating in our workouts and video shoot.
Balance your home workouts with hitting the gym once or twice a week for more intensive workouts. Sign up for EnergyOne Silver Main at only $1 per day! PLUS! Spouses get to enjoy EnergyOne Gym at just $0.30 per day with a EnergyOne Silver Spouse membership valid with every Silver Main sign-up. Visit www.safra.sg/
Do you work out with your partner? Share your exercise tips with us at email@example.com!